The Spirit of the Forest
New Kantu 7000 FT HIGH ALTITUDE Roasted Coffee Beans Ecuadorian ANDEAN SPECIAL BLEND + French Coffee Maker Bamboo Glass
Sale Sold out
Regular price $25.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- This product is the result of more than 30 years of dedication and patience. The renowned Coffee expert Arnaud Causse, a French agronomist that loves Ecuador and coffee, devoted all his career to create this unique product.
- Kantu 7000 is a blend of our best coffees. Our beans are grown at an altitude of 7000ft using regenerative agriculture practices and then carefully handpicked, going through the classic wash process. They are sun dried for 25 days, rested for two months and then roasted at our farm. This is how we obtain the aroma, acidity, and complex flavor that only our High-Altitude Andean Coffee can develop.
- FARM: TERRAZAS DEL PISQUE GROWER: ARNAUD CAUSSE PROCESS: SUN DRIED, FULLY WASHED DIRECT TRADE GROWN AND ROASTED AT 7000FT TRACEABLE MICRO TERROIR SPECIAL BLEND: PACAMARA, BOURBON, JAVA, SIDRA
- Comes with premium stainless steel plunger insert and chrome brace with high quality and durable borosilicate glass.
- CLASSY COFFEE BREWING - Enjoy freshly brewed coffee in kitchen, office or while in outdoor camping in just 4 minutes with this cool french press coffee maker set. Designed to extract and serve the extra flavor and essential oils from the coffee bean HEAVY DUTY GLASS CARAFE - Durable and heat resistant manual french press is made from beaker shaped borosilicate clear pitcher glass with small spout and thermal shock resistant design. The jar can hold and lets you brew up to 1 liter of coffee