- 1/2 cup kefir milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried dill)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried chives)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the kefir, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Add the minced garlic, dill, chives, parsley, and onion powder to the mixture. Stir everything together until the herbs and garlic are evenly distributed.
- Add the lemon juice and continue to mix.
- Taste the sauce and season with salt and pepper to your liking. Adjust the seasoning to suit your taste.
- Refrigerate the kefir ranch sauce for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together. It's even better if you can let it chill for a few hours or overnight.
- Serve as a dressing for salads, a dip for vegetables, or a condiment for various dishes.
Enjoy your homemade kefir ranch sauce!